The call for abstracts is now open. You can submit an abstract within any area of Innovation in Atmospheric Measurement Techniques, though applicants are strongly encouraged to propose abstracts that report on innovation and fit within the following topics:
- Recent technical developments in Atmospheric Measurement Techniques (in-situ/remote sensing) on:
- Aerosol, clouds, reactive trace gases (VOCs,…)
- Greenhouse gases
- Air quality (EU regulated and non-EU regulated)
- Atmospheric Modeling
- Atmospheric Data Products
- International Flagship R&I initiatives
For more information please refer to the Guide for Abstract Proposers. Please read this guide carefully, and send us your proposal(s) through the online submission form.
Abstract Submissions are now closed.